Welcome to the online store NotecaddyProTools.com. Store NotecaddyProTools operates under the following conditions. If you visit our store, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
The Idividual Entrepreneur "Rasin Vadim" (hereinafter "we / us / our"), legal address: Russia Federation, Moscow, Miklukho-Maklaya st., 44house, 3room, compiled this document on the security policy, which includes provisions and processes to protect all personal information received from customers, interested parties and visitors to our online store. The purpose of this document is to ensure proper protection of information about users, including their personal data, from unauthorized access and disclosure.
Composition of information about users
We can collect and process the following information about you:
- Personal information provided by the user during registration and ordering in the online store, including e-mail address, physical address, identification data on other websites, payment information and payment system.
- If you enter into correspondence with us, we reserve the right to retain all correspondence.
- Standard data automatically received by the http server when accessing the website and subsequent user actions (IP address, Internet service provider, operating system type, browser type, screen resolution, source / referral web page, user activity).
Methods for collecting information about users
We can collect the information described in the previous paragraph by various methods, including but not limited to:
- The registration process requires that the new user enter personal information, as well as the nickname and password for subsequent identification. This also includes information about the payment and payment system required when ordering in an online store.
- Correspondence of the administration with the user through personal messages on the website or e-mail.
We can collect information about your use of the website by processing data from cookies located on your computer's hard drive for system administration purposes. These are statistical data about the actions of users on the Internet and they do not identify the user.
This data helps us:
- collect data on the number of visits to our online store and the websites of our partners;
- keep you logged in and recognize you when you return to the online store;
- collect data about user activity;
- collect and process statistical data on the Internet shop and the effectiveness of advertising;
- determine the preferences of our users;
We can use the information described in the previous paragraphs for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- to update or change your data, including personal and contact information, necessary to contact you and update our database;
- to contact you in case of additional questions about your order;
- data on user activity can be used to optimize the online store and its various functions;
- for the collection and storage of data on the number of visits to our online store and the websites of our partners;
- for the collection and processing of statistical data on the online store and the effectiveness of advertising;
- to determine the preferences of our customers;
We do not trade personal information about our users and do not disclose this information to third parties.
We take all necessary measures to ensure the proper storage of incoming information in accordance with the provisions of this document. All the information you provide is stored on our servers. Uses industry-standard technology, including firewalls, to ensure the security and privacy of your personal data. We commit to do everything possible to ensure the security of the data transmitted to our site. Nevertheless, it should be remembered that any transfer of information must occur with full awareness of the possible risks. Once we have received information from you, we will use the most stringent security procedures to prevent access to this information from outside.
When you visit our online store or send us an email, you communicate with us electronically. You agree to receive information electronically. We will contact you via e-mail or through the available services of our online store, such as personal messages and forum.
All contents of the site, including texts, images, logos, buttons, banners, downloaded files, videos and programs are the property of the online store or their legal owners who provided them, and are protected by the copyright law of the Russian Federation.
Our online store is trying to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not guarantee that new updates will be added to product product descriptions. If you are unsatisfied with the description of the required product, please, before you buy it, clarify all the questions concerning it from our employees (for contacting us, see Technical support and contacts).
Unless otherwise specified, all prices in the online store Hand2NoteProTools show the full and actual market value of the product offered by the manufacturer or supplier.
For some products, the prices of "from" in the general list of goods of the selected section may be specified, which may be formed depending on certain sales conditions indicated on the product page, or when purchased in conjunction with another product.
The total cost of the purchase completely corresponds to the price stated in the online store and is not subject to additional commissions when paying for the order.
Unless otherwise stated, we will not refund or replace the goods purchased from us. We ask you to carefully study the product description in order to have a full understanding of the technical characteristics and capabilities of the product.
Return of goods after receipt is not possible due to the fact that the buyer acquires the right to use, which relates to objects of copyright and is protected as a literary work (Civil Code of the Russian Federation, part 4, article 1259). In turn, non-periodical publications, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Consumer Rights of the Russian Federation (Chapter 2, Article 25), refer to the list of non-food items that can not be returned or exchanged (as amended by RF Government Decrees of 20.10.1998 No. 1222, 06.02.2002 No. 81).
In the event of payment by fraudulent means, we reserve the opportunity to cancel your purchase.
This document can be changed, so sometimes look it up to be aware of all the changes.
If you have any difficulties at any stage of ordering, write to technical support, skype: Notecaddy.ProTools or email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to help you.
These services are provided by Idividual Entrepreneur "Rasin Vadim", Primary State Registration Number 318774600244100, TAX ID 772808446114
Legal address: Russian Federation, Moscow, Miklukho-Maklaya street, 44 house, 3 room
Working address: Russian Federation, Khimki, Rabochaya street, house 2, building 26, office 304a
Phone for communication: (+7) 909-904-14-10